|Distance coupling Simple-Flex|
• up to 6m length without additional intermediate storage
• no compensating coupling elements necessary
• Conical clamping hub, symmetrical on both sides, or
Optional easy-to-assemble half-shell hub
• Two tube sizes up to torques of 1000Nm
• Temperature range up to + 100 ° C
|Sectional Rail Coupling - Series PKP|
•vertical linear coupling for automatic clamping
|Data Sheet PKP PDF
Specification sheet PDF
|MDR / MDR-F - power clamping nut|
• side operation
• low profile
• with through-hole thread
press release on pressebox
|Motor-Spindle Safety System|
Tool collisions with high feed rates cause high impact force peak values on
motor-spindles in metal cutting machine tools. As a result, five-figure US-$
amounts for repair and servicing of heavy collision damaged motor-spindle
systems and machine tools are common. In the case of a collision caused
overload, the newly developed motor-spindle safety system from JAKOB
immediately disconnects the power transmission at the interface between
the machine tool headstock and the motor-spindle through 3D-displacement.
Therefore the shock-sensitive components of the motor-spindle are
effectively protected from the peak impact forces of the tool collision.
• Safely protects against spindle damage
• Increases machine availability
• Detects tool collisions
• Faster than purely electronic process monitoring systems
• High adhesive forces and system rigidity for reliable processing
• Automatic resetting of the motor spindle with high precision
• Maintenance free
• Adaptable to all common motor spindle geometries
• Absorption of the kinetic impact energy by dampers
• Integrated query of the deflection state for emergency stop
• Energy self-sufficient, passive active principle
• Increase in machine availability
Video clip (15.5MB)
|Hydraulic Force Measuring System HMD|
Hydraulic load cells of the HMD series are robust measuring instruments that
gauge axial compressive forces with median accuracy. The force is transferred
by pressure pistons analogously and via the hydraulic fluid to a manometer
with a kN-indicator scale. The measuring system is autarkic so there is no need
for external or supplemental power. Therefore, static and dynamic forces can be
detected in numerous applications of the entire spectrum of mechanical
engineering in an easy and economical way.
• autarkic system - no external power
• heat treated steel - corrosion resistant
• multi piston system - compensation of erroneous angle
example of use
|FMS - Force Monitoring System|
The intelligent clamping jaw allows constant clamping force control, especially when machining large parts.
Big advantage - the clamping forces can be checked during machining, so there are no downtimes due to clamping force testing.
Our FMS-Pad is recommended in combination with tensioning devices; this also ensures contactless clamping force control during processing.
The measured clamping forces are simply sent to a terminal device or, alternatively, processed via a receiving device in the machine control.
Customer benefit FMS:
• Control of the clamping force during processing.
• No downtime for clamping force testing.
• higher operational and process reliability.
Example of use
Product video FMS
- servo couplings
- metal bellows couplings
- elastomer couplings – claw couplings
- miniature couplings
- distance couplings
- safety couplings – torque limiters
- clamping elements
- safety systems
- sectional rail coupling
- contact form
- Virtual Reality Showrooms
- servo couplings
- Industry sectors
- catalogues & flyers
- 3d step files
- Operation Manuals & Diagrams